Avocado Black Bean Corn Salad ~ fast, easy, fresh and colorful! No cooking required – just chop the veggies and toss with a zesty Cilantro Lime Dressing.
- 2 15 oz cans black beans , drained and rinsed
- 2 avocados , seeded and cubed. (*see note)
- 2 cups corn , fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1/2 cup red onion , diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro , rough chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice , more if desired
- 3 tablespoons olive oil , extra virgin
- 1 teaspoon agave (or any sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro , finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt , more to taste
- fresh ground pepper , to taste
- US Customary – Metric
- In a small bowl, whisk the lime juice, olive oil, agave, cilantro, chili powder, granulated garlic, ground pepper, and salt.
- Place all the veggies in a large bowl (except the avocado) and pour the dressing over them. Toss gently to combine well.
- Add the avocado on top and toss gently or just leave them on top. Taste for seasoning and add more if needed.