This Berry Croissant Bake combines buttery croissants, cream cheese, eggs, and berries to create the most delicious breakfast bake. Prepare it the night before and just pop it in the oven for an easy overnight breakfast dish everyone will love!
- 3 large croissants, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 9 or 8 x 11 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add croissant pieces to baking dish. Sprinkle berries evenly over croissants.
- Beat cream cheese for 30 seconds with electric mixer. Gradually add in sugar, eggs, vanilla, and milk. Continue to mix until well blended.