An amazing fall salad with the best creamy poppyseed dressing that you will ever have!
- 6 ounces baby spinach
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, chopped
- ½ cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- Creamy Poppyseed Dressing:
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup 2% milk
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons poppyseeds
- In a large bowl, toss baby spinach, pecans, apples, feta cheese, and cranberries.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, milk, sugar, cider vinegar, and poppyseeds. Pour over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve salad immediately and garnish with more feta cheese if desired.