- 1 1/2 cups Oreo baking crumbs (or 24 Oreo cookies, finely crushed)
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 900 grams plain cream cheese (4 cups or about 32 ounces)
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 24-28 coarsely crushed Oreo cookies
- extra whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and Oreo cookies for garnish
- Combine the Oreo baking crumbs and the melted butter and press the mixture into the base of a spring form pan.
- Whip the cream cheese on high speed until smooth and creamy. Add the powdered sugar and continue to whip on high speed until well combined.
For full instructions you can go to : https://thebusybaker.ca