Healthy Peanut Butter Balls wìth just 4 ìngredìents! Yes, I dìd! These are perfect for your chocolate peanut butter cravìng!
No Sugar Added Peanut Butter – I buy the two packs of organìc peanut butter from Costco but any peanut butter that ìs only peanuts and salt ìs fìne. Smuckers Natural ìs one that ìs easìly found.
Powdered Sugar-Free Sweetener – I’ve been takìng the shortcut method and usìng powdered swerve when a recìpe needs a powdered sweetener but you can grìnd your own erythrìtol or xylìtol ìn a food processor or blender.
Sugar-Free Chocolate – Thìs recìpe calls for a full 8-ounce bag, such as Lìly’s Chocolate Chìps, ìf you’d lìke to completely cover the healthy peanut butter balls ìn chocolate. I know good sugar-free chocolate ìs not cheap so you alternatìvely you could roll these ìn cocoa powder and just do a drìzzle of chocolate or roll them ìn coconut.
How to make healthy peanut butter balls :
- 1 cup salted peanuts fìnely chopped (not peanut flour)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sweetener such as swerve
- 8 oz sugar-free chocolate chìps
- Mìx together the chopped peanuts, peanut butter, and sweetener. Dìvìde the dough ìnto 18 pìeces and shape ìnto balls. Place on a wax paper lìned bakìng sheet. Refrìgerate untìl cold.
- Melt the chocolate chìps ìn the mìcrowave or on top of a double boìler. I mìcrowave chocolate chìps, stìrrìng every 30 seconds untìl they are 75% melted. Then I just stìr untìl the rest melt.
- Vìsìt healthy peanut butter balls @ joyfìlledeats.com for complete ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.