Mexican Vegan Burrito Bowl Mason Jar Salad Recipe – Chipotle Style! | MelanieCooks.com
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (or you can use white)
- 1 can (14 oz) black beans
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 green peppers
- 1 can corn
- 2 avocados
- ½ lime
- 1 jar (8 oz) salsa
- 2 cups lettuce (optional)
- 1 tbsp oil
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and green pepper slices and cook, stirring every minute, for 5 minutes.
- Remove the onion and pepper slices from the frying pan and let them cool completely before adding to the mason jars.