Please visit our website for more | 🍝 Recipes Pin 🔥 One-Pan Pesto Hen, Tortellini, and Veggies – healthful, refreshing, Mediterr…
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound hen thighs boneless and skinless, sliced into strips
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes drained of oil, chopped
- 1 pound asparagus ends trimmed, scale back in half, if huge
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes yellow and pink, halved
- Heat an enormous skillet on medium heat, add 2 tablespoons olive oil, add sliced hen thighs, season hen generously with salt, add half of chopped sun-dried tomatoes – and prepare dinner dinner all of the items on medium heat for 5-10 minutes, flipping a couple of situations, until the hen is completely cooked by. Take away the hen and sun-dried from the skillet, leaving oil in.
- Add asparagus (ends trimmed), seasoned generously with salt, remaining half of sun-dried tomatoes, and prepare dinner dinner on medium heat for 5-10 minutes until the asparagus cooked by. Take away asparagus to serving plate.
- Add hen once more to the skillet, add pesto, stir to coat on low-medium heat until hen is reheated, 1 or 2 minutes. Take away from heat. Add halved cherry tomatoes, mix with the pesto and the hen. Add hen and tomatoes to the serving plate with asparagus.