- 1/2 c. butter softened
- 3/4 c. white sugar
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 c. canned pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter
- 1/4 c. milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars.
- Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla; beat until well-blended.
- In another large bowl, combine remaining ingredients (all the dry cookie ingredients).
- Place the powdered sugar in a medium bowl, and set aside.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
- It will develop brown flecks and a nutty fragrance, about 10 minutes.
For full instructions you can go to : https://thegoldlininggirl.com