- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 C. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. milk
- 1 can 29 oz. pumpkin puree
- 1 can 12 oz. evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 C. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 yellow cake mix dry
- 1/2 C. butter melted (sometimes I use a little more)
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon sugar mixture optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 X 14 pan.
- Using a mixer (a KitchenAid or hand held) combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
- Set aside. In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Pour into prepared pan.
- Put cream cheese filling into a small ZipLock bag, and snip off the tip the make a mini piping bag. Then pipe over the pumpkin filling (see photo).
For full instructions you can go to : https://www.yourcupofcake.com