Raspberry Cheesecake Truffles are delicious, sweet and tart bites of creamy cheesecake filling hidden inside chocolate shell.
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup cool whip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries-washed and well dried
- 3/4 cup graham crackers crumbs
- 15 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate-coarsely chopped
- With a mixer beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Mix in raspberries to incorporate into cream cheese.
- Add cool whip and stir with a spatula.
- Add graham cracker crumbs and stir to combine. Set in the freezer for 2 hours.