- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp salted butter, cut into 6 pieces
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened, condensed milk
- 3 large eggs, room temp
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Make the caramel sauce- in a small saucepan, heat sugar over medium heat. Use a heat-resistant spatula to continually stir the sugar. It will start to melt and from brown clumps. Keep stirring! Once the sugar is melted, add the butter.
- Preheat oven to 300º. Thoroughly grease a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Oreo’s and butter. Press mixture evenly into the springform pan.
For full instructions you can go to : https://jessicaerinjarrell.blogspot.com