Serve this ultra crispy broccoli recipe as a healthy side dish or even appetizer with a little ranch dip. Either way, kids and adults both love it!
This easy baked broccoli recipe is so good you can even serve it as an appetizer or comforting snack with ranch dressing for dipping.
These heavenly broccoli bites are made with simple ingredients: broccoli, eggs, bread crumbs, parmesan and cheddar cheese. They all come together like magic!
How to make The Best Crispy Cheese Baked Broccoli Recipe :
THE BEST CRISPY CHEESE BAKED BROCCOLI RECIPE
This cheesy broccoli is baked in the oven, but comes out super crispy! It can be eaten as a finger food or appetizer with ranch dip, or served as a healthy side dish with dinner or any meal. Kids and adults love it! It will soon be a family favorite.
- 2 large heads of broccoli (chopped into bite size pieces)
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese (refrigerated)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- INSTRUCTIONS :
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Vìsìt The Best Crispy Cheese Baked Broccoli Recipe @ instrupix.com full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.