FOR THE DRESSING:
- 3/4 cup raw cashews, soaked
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp mined garlic
FOR THE SALAD:
- 2 large broccoli crowns (florets only), finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups red grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup roasted salted almonds, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup diced red onion
- Place cashews in a bowl. Cover with water and soak for 2 hours or overnight. If you have a Nutribullet or high speed blender, simply soak them in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Drain cashews. Add to blender with with rest of the dressing ingredients. Blend until completely smooth and creamy.
For full instructions you can go to : https://www.hummusapien.com