Buffalo Cauliflower Bites Recipe AD
- 1 large head of cauliflower, stem and core removed and broken into florets
- 1/2 cup flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- 2/3 cup buffalo wing sauce or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup Marzetti® Ranch Veggie Dip
- optional: carrot and celery sticks
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour with 1/2 cup water and salt and pepper to taste. Add the cauliflower florets to the flour mixture and toss to coat.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a single layer on the baking sheet; season to taste with salt and pepper.