Easy keto pizza pockets using mozzarella dough. Almond flour mozzarella dough is a game changer. If you only ever try one low-carb recipe, this is it. See the conversion below to see how to make these using almond flour or coconut flour
- Metric grams – US measurements
- Mozzarella Dough
- 170 g pre shredded/grated cheese mozzarella
- 85 g almond meal/flour
- 2 tbsp cream cheese full fat
- 1 egg medium
- pinch salt to taste
- Pizza Pocket Filling Ideas
- pre shredded/grated cheese
- tomato paste
- pepperoni slices
- peppers sliced
- mushrooms sliced
- Mix the shredded/grated cheese and almond flour/meal in a microwaveable bowl. Add the cream cheese. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir then microwave on HIGH for another 30 seconds.
- Add the egg, salt and mix gently.