- 1 box yellow cake mix PLUS ingredients needed to make – eggs, water, oil
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 c evaporated milk
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 box white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 c cold milk
- 1 c cool whip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cake as instructed on package and pour into a greased 9×13 pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl add pumpkin, evaporated milk, cream, eggs, and brown sugar and whisk until smooth. Pour all over the cake mix in the 9×13 pan.
- Bake for an hour (or until it not longer jiggles in the middle).
For full instructions you can go to : http://lilluna.com