- 2 rows golden Oreos
- 2 rows pumpkin Oreos or crushed Gingersnaps
- 8 TB unsalted butter melted
- 8 oz PHILADELPHIA cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 16 oz container cool whip divided, or use whipped cream
- 2 3.4 oz packages of pumpkin instant pudding
- 3 c milk
- white chocolate bar to make curls with – I use vanilla candy coating
- Begin by crushing your Oreos. For a very fine mixture, place Oreos in your food processor. Place in a ziploc baggie and add your melted butter. Mix until it is well combined.
- Press into the bottom of a 9×13 pan spreading out to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and ½ of the cool whip. Blend well and pour over your Oreo Crust.
For full instructions you can go to : http://lilluna.com