A girl doesn’t live in San Antonio for 13 years without perfecting a quick & easy salsa recipe. So here’s the salsa that took me years to perfect!
- -one can of fire-roasted diced tomatoes (you can use regular diced tomatoes, but I personally think the fire roasted tomatoes are the reason this salsa is so stinkin’ good!)
- -one garlic clove
- -one small-to-medium jalapeno, depending on your taste
- -juice of 1/2 a lime
- -half a bunch of cilantro
- -salt to taste (it usually needs more than you would expect, at least for Tom and me)
- One factor that makes my salsa so quick to make is the handy dandy Nutribullet. In addition to smoothies, it’s perfect for making all kinds of sauces, salad dressing, hummus, and the list goes on! Throw all the ingredients in the Nutribullet and in just a few seconds, mouth-watering salsa is ready. That’s it! And it’s the best ever.
- In addition to devouring too many chips with this salsa, I also love it on my omelettes and migas for breakfast. What do you like to put it on?