Slutty Cheesecake Bars (with chocolate chips on top instead of crushed Oreos?)
- 1 (16.5-oz.) log refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 20 Oreo cookies, plus more for topping
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Warm caramel, for drizzlin
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line an 8″-x-8″ baking dish with parchment paper with a 2″ overhang. Press cookie dough into bottom of baking dish.
- Top with a single layer of Oreos, breaking them up to fit, if necessary, and set aside.
- Make cheesecake layer: In a medium bowl using a handheld mixer or stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt until fully combined. Pour over Oreo layer and smooth top.