The best ONE PAN lemon garlic parmesan chicken and asparagus
- 1 and 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenders
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup panko*
- 1 cup parmesan cheese separated
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3-4 lemons
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 tablespoons melted butter separated, I use unsalted
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 pound asparagus
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Optional: fresh parsley, 1 lemon for topping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Grab three bowls. Add the flour to one bowl.
- Combine panko, 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, dried parsley, garlic powder, about 1/2 teaspoon each of salt (I use seasoned salt) and pepper. Stir.